July 16, 2004
for all you with the cable tv
If your plan for today is to lay around in your jammies with the remote in one hand and a mouse in the other (and if I had the day off, that'd pretty much be my plan) then you can catch some Keanu content on VH1's "I Love the 90's" show...
1pm-2pm VH1 "I Love The 90s" 1991 will have Point Break coverage
4pm-5pm VH1 "I Love The 90s" 1994 will have Speed coverage
9pm-10pm VH1 "I Love The 90s" 1999 will have The Matrix coverage.
(times above are Central Time - check your listings)
| from inside the mind of krix at July 16, 2004 08:47 AM
I love the show I love the 90s!!! Some of the time when I am watching I am thinking "what were we thinking?" I mean Furbees, the macarana, and the Spice Girls, come on America!!!(Although I will admit I did like the Spice Girls for like 5 mins.)
LOL@Allison! It is great isn't it?!
I have lunch at Biaggi with a colleague at Noon...and then I am SO THERE! I heard they were running these on VH1, thanks for the heads up on the times Krix.
...my mouse is always in my right hand, this goes without saying! LOL!
Are they going to do an A to Z on Keanu? I saw Johnny Depp's the other day and just got to wondering...???
What a co-inki-dink - I am reading this at 1:55 p.m. eastern time. I think I'll check it out. Thanks.
yea....i've been lookin at I Love the 90's too..... granted i was only 10 in '96 i remember alot of the trends....i j/ can't believe i EVER looked at the Power Rangers (ewww!!) but i really can't believe that the show won't cover The Devil's Advocate....that movie rawked lol.....
p.s.....i still like the Spice Girls.....gimmie a break!! i was only 11 yrs old....LOL...
Hee. Don't worry renee452, *I* liked the Spice Girls too. And I was wayyyyyyy more than 11. Eleven year-old girls thought I was really cool though. ;)
Roi LOVES the Spice Girls. I bought him a SG lunchbox last xmas.
Ok...here we go...back to the 90's:
"Grunge" – Does it make me old if I still like it?
Pearl Jam – I still like "Jeremy," I especially like the video (friggin’ censors) -- I like Eddie Vedder’s solo stuff now, he had a song on Big Fish soundtrack recently – besides Keanu, he’s really the only other celebrity I would go out of my way to meet (although I would only want his autograph)
Swing – I like Big Band music...but I was there for Cherry Poppin’ Daddies and Brian Setzer...I was a dancing fool at those clubs, I can do the Two-Step and Jitterbug thank you ;-)
Red Hot Chili Peppers – I saw them in a dive bar on campus twice before they became famous – I have always had a bit of an eye to notice the up and coming
"Reality Bites" - it really seemed a lot like college to me, nice capture a moment
Lorena Bobbit – I read the transcripts of this case for a college course and all I can say is OMG!
Did anyone mention "Raves?" I started to go to one once..I left before entering
...oh, and I have never owned a Wonderbra LOL!
- Am I weird or did anyone else seriously have a laugh fit when the bus from Speed went soaring through the air to the song "I Believe I Can Fly" by R Kelly?
- What happened to Crystal Pepsi?
- Excuse me, but I still like Ace of Bass
(should I be off to hide now?)
- I've always wanted to barge into a gas station and dance to "My Sherona" (sp?) just like Jeanie Garaffalo in "Reality Bites." Ben Stiller was in that? Gol, it's been a long time since I've seen that!
- I use to watch Family Matters every Friday night!
- I like the dudes with the dark hair, one's a comedian and the other has glasses, what are their names? Anyways, I like their humor.
- Loved it when Dave Navarro hummed the 90210 theme.
- I actually miss Melrose Place.
- Still love swing music. Hey, whatever happened to Ska?!
- I seriously wanted to punch the guy who said he paid money just to hear Keanu say "whoa!" in The Matrix. Then again, was that suppose to be a good thing?
- What was the point of those dumb pocket pets? What are they called again? My friends carried them around high school! I always thought the poop looked like a hershey's kiss!
I hope we get this in the UK. Thanks for the tip Jena.
(new here? please read this
Remember, this is a fan site.
Keanu Reeves is in no way connnected to this website.
Please do not make a comment thinking he will read it.
Comments are for discussion with other fans.