November 03, 2003
Big Love to Jena for this list of Keanu and Matrix related programming* this month. I hope you've stocked up on blank tapes!
- Nov. 2,3,4th TBS is running The Matrix with Behind the Scenes footage of The Triogy all starting at 7C/8ET
- Nov. 3rd Extra: Keanu to talk about turning 40. (update-clip can be found here)
- Nov. 3rd and all this week: Access Hollywood, Pat O'Brien travels on the Matrix Jet with the Matrix cast, Friday he gave a tour of the jet, they had it decorated for Halloween. :-)
- All this week make sure to tape E! News, Extra, AH and ET for Revolutions coverage that could be on at anytime
- Nov. 3rd TechTV: Lives of Creators will feature Revolutions effects, 8pm ET(?-check your listings to be sure)
- Nov. 3rd HBO2: 1st Look The Matrix Revolutions 3:30pm ET
- Nov. 4th TechTV: Revolutions effects 5pm ET
- Nov. 4th: Carrie-Anne Moss will be on the Wayne Brady show (syndicated, check local listings)
- Nov. 4th: Keanu on The Today Show
- Nov. 5th TechTV: Keanu 5pm ET
- Nov. 5th HBO: 1st Look at The Matrix Revolutions 12pmET & 11pmET
- Nov. 6th E! Behind the Scenes of Revolutions (check local listings, I want to say 4:30pm ET, but don't quote me on that)
- Nov. 7th TechTV: Nine Inch Nails soundtrack/Revolution coverage 3pm ET
- Nov. 7th Keanu will be on Regis and Kelly
- Nov. 8th HBO: 1st Look at The Matrix Revolutions 4pm ET
- Nov. 9th HBO: 1st Look at The Matrix Revolutions 3:30am ET, also 8:45am ET on HBO2
- Nov. 9th E! True Hollywood Story: Keanu Reeves 8pm ET
- Nov. 11th HBO2: 1st Look at The Matrix Revolutions 12:30am ET
- Nov. 16th Keanu Reeves Biography A&E Channel 9pm ET(also showing again on Nov. 17th at 1am ET on A&E, if you have the Biography Channel, it's scheduled to appear on that as well but I'm not sure on dates and time)
- Nov. 18th HBO: 1st Look at The Matrix Revolutions 10:35pm ET
- Nov. 21 HBO: 1st Look at The Matrix Revolutions 4:45pm ET
*Your Mileage May Vary. Be sure and check your local listings, especially for the cable stuff.
| from inside the mind of krix at November 03, 2003 10:55 AM
Is there such a thing as Keanu overload?
Ohmygod! What did I just say? *screams*
Oi, you get THAT much Keanu on tv in America???
Well, that's it, I can't take it anymore!!!!!
I'm packing my bags & my VCR and am coming your way! I've already figured out a way to do this without money: I'm going to hide in the cargo-section of a large freighter-ship, while wearing a card-board dress to resemble a parcel more.
If all goes well I should arrive in New York harbour within 4 weeks :-)
Nov. 3rd TechTV: Lives of Creators will feature Revolutions effects, 5pm ET
Is this called Robot wars? Because that's all that's showing in my area at that time and i'm ET..
Check your local listings for the TechTV stuff. Online tv guides are saying 5pm for tonight's showing, it comes on here at 7pm central, 8pm eastern. So, I have a feeling they are posting wrong times. Tonight's show is called creator lives, not robot wars, so make sure you scroll on your tv guide channel. I just now saw this as I was setting the VCR before work, so I apologize for the late notice.
Thanks Jena, I'll correct it in the entry,
Thank you Jena! It shows here at 8pm :)
Forget New York Julie, I'm much closer! And if you veer off-course and hit Nova Scotia, I'll drive down and get you! It'll just take a day or two. *wink* You can live in my basement. I have cable and several television sets!
i hate to admit it, but i'm being selective in my keanuviewing. i'll definitely do the Today show, but i refuse to watch Regis and Kelly, even for keanu. eeeeek! and besides, wednesday is almost upon us, people!!
Hahaha, thanx for the shelter Zenny! :-)
But I realized just before I donned my card-board disguise and boarded the ship that I would never get there in time to tape all this... *sigh*
Besides, I also kind of dread the thought of something going wrong during the sea-voyage, and then accidently ending up as an unclaimed parcel at the NY-customs 'lost and found' department ;-)
Just wanting to send a message about a few of the VCR alerts. First of all, E! True Hollywood story advertises online that it's to come on at 8pm Eastern, when the channel itself advertises the commercial saying it will air at 9pm ET, so be on the lookout with your local times. And all the TechTV stuff is not coming on here this week at 5pm Eastern, it's coming on at 7pm central, 8pm Eastern. Tonight they really didn't have much at all, mostly stuff on the Wachowski's that we have seen and it's really short, but they advertised that tomorrow they will show stuff on effects. Wednesday it's Keanu. But anyways check your local listings. Sorry folks, not my fault, internet and tv guide channel are advertising different times.
Also, check your local listings for the HBO showings. Today on the net it had it advertised as being on HBO when it was really aired on HBO Plus, which are two different channels. Oh and the E! True Hollywood thing is Sunday.
I just wanted to add that i was watching techtv and they said that they would show more tomorrow...it's going to be something totally different from what aired today...they are going to be looking at the special effects...i won't mention anything else for those who want to remain spoiler free..
(new here? please read this
Remember, this is a fan site.
Keanu Reeves is in no way connnected to this website.
Please do not make a comment thinking he will read it.
Comments are for discussion with other fans.