Thanks to batgrl, I discovered badmovies.org.
Whenever I come across any movie site, I always look to see if they have any of Keanu's films and lo and behold, badmovies review staff came through with an amusing look at Babes in Toyland.
The funniest part of the reviews of movies "SO bad, they're almost good" is the "Things I learned from this movie" list.
- If an electric pole is knocked down it only takes out the phones.
- Mean people live in bowling balls.
- Everyone who works in a bakery wears roller skates.
- If you can't pay the rent in cash the bank will take kids.
- Not being able to blink is a serious problem when you only have one eye.
- People from Cincinnati are immune to poison gas.
- Concentrated evil should be stored in an appropriate container, specifically not something glass.
- Teddy bears are not cut out for riot control.
- Wedding vows should include the phrase "Give him a lot of fun." on general principle.
- Santa is a little Japanese man.
There's a few pics and some .wav files, too...including a snipppet if the Cincinnati song, hee!
It's that time of year, so I may have to inflict Babes on myself for the hell of it soon. I'm sure I've done something naughty recently that I need to be punished for.