Blatantly stolen from Wil Wheaton, who blatantly stole it from BBSpot, and since they're friends, I expect to be hunted down and flogged. Which is OK, although in my fantasy it's actually Worf, not Wesley who....erm, I digress.
Reasons Steve from Dell Should be Fired
11. Michael Dell tired of hearing "Dude you're getting a... you!"
10. Addiction to canned air becoming a real problem.
9. Was seen near the HP headquarters wearing a cow costume.
8. Too many girls are buying computers.
7. More "computer savvy" Wil Wheaton close to signing a deal.
6. Consumers feel Steve talks too high tech.
5. Bidding war with The McLaughlin Group quickly reaching stratosphere.
4. Simon Cowell thinks his performance is complete rubbish.
3. His MENSA wrap parties get too out of hand.
2. Keanu Reeves threatened identity theft lawsuit.
1. Market research show dude market completely saturated.
Exsqueeze me, but Steve "Dude, you're gettin' a Dell" guy is SO not Ted.
Any idiot can see that he's Bill.
Peasants....it wahs | from inside the mind of krix at October 23, 2002 11:12 AM .