Oh, what the hell. I don't have anything else to blog today...
It's everywhere, I found it over at Veshka's.
1. Your name spelled backwards: NITSIRK
2. Where were your parents born? Minnesota.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Not counting pictures, a Hoopty mp3.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? something Lotus, it's a Thai restaurant my brother and I always go to when he's in town.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? It's been so long I can't remember, a couple summers ago.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yep, a few
7. How many kids do you want? None.
8. Type of music you dislike most? I like all kinds of music, but I can't listen to speed metal for very long.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
10. Do you have cable? No. shocking, huh?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yes. I've spilled on one, too.
12. Ever prank call anybody? Hasn't everyone? I think I was around 9 or 10 at the time. Why did we think that was fun?
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes - my car broke down and was maybe a foot into a business driveway. I was away for maybe 10 minutes to call AAA and got a ticket. Finks.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I've bungee jumped and have to say I would never EVER do it again. And I can't see the point of jumping out of a perfectly good airplane, either.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Minnesota when I was a kid.
16. Do you have a garden? No, I'm bad with plants of any kind...
17. What's your favorite comic strip? All time? Bloom County. Current? Get Fuzzy
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes. And I can name all the states in alphabetical order, too. I cannot, however, pronounce the state that Boston is in without tripping over my tongue.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower-morning. I wish I had a nice tub, I would take luxurious baths more often.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? I actually enjoyed Monsters Inc. quite a bit.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Olives
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips, salt and vinegar. yum
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? When I do, it's red.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Are you smoking them right now? That's a weird question.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No, but I won "Most Beautiful" costume in an Easter parade once. I was a chick hatching out of a egg.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange, with lots of pulp.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Roi, we had Mexican at Robertos.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Dark choclate
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Last year.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? A few months agao, from my Dad's garden.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? No, I have a couple plaques and certificates, though.
32. Are you a good cook? I'm a great cook.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes. Keeping my blinker fluid topped off continues to elude, however.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Ack! No, but I bought a purse from the Home Shopping Network once.
35. Sprite or 7-up? 7-Up. Although not so much since Orlando Jones was replaced.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? I had to follow the Starbucks code for a year or so.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Cigarettes.
38. Ever throw up in public? Hasn't everyone? It has been quite a while though.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Love. Love. Love. I'd sleep in a ditch if I loved someone enough.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? It can happen. Just not every time you think it is.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No, but I worked at one for a while.
42. Can ex's be friends? Only after a certain amount of time, I think. I still loathe my most recent ex, but am friends with some of the others.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My ex's grandma.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Yep, and it was blonde.
45. What message is on your answering machine? Generic Robotic Sprint PCS voicemail message. I never bothered learning how to change it.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Dan Akroyd's creepy salesman, can't remember his name.
47. What was the name of your first pet? A poodle named Michelle
48. What is in your purse? Way too much crap, and a layer of tobacco at the bottom
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Um, I'd say have sex but these days it's read email.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? That the spider on the ceiling of my office remains in his corner of the room.it wahs | from inside the mind of krix at October 21, 2002 01:05 PM .